US5 SERBIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
US5 SERBIA

The best Serbian source about US5!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Message from Izzy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mekyy
Administraror
Administraror
Mekyy

Number of posts : 8470
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Message from Izzy Empty
PostSubject: Message from Izzy   Message from Izzy EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 3:00 pm

Sometimes the best part of having this job and living this dream is the unpredictability of it all.

An ever changing roller coaster full of ups and downs and together we (You fans and Us5)

have been through it all! Well I got news, it does NOT stop here! Us5 has just recorded our

new single and will make a rockin new video before our long awaited return to Japan in

September. We have waited s o long to come back to our fans in Japan and nothing will

stop us. Just like nothing will stop Us5 from fulfilling it's destiny and it's dream of world

wide success. We thank you fans for staying by our side through all the trials and tribulations.

It's not always easy to be a member of a popular music act, but this is a huge blessing

that many would love to have and damnit I love to have it and I love entertaining you all.

I love the way you fans make us feel and continue to let Us5 live and I promise Richie, Jay,

Vince, and I could never walk away from you fans. We truly love you and we are not going

anywhere.
I also have 1 more promise....It's all about to get very exciting x-). Stay rockin and keep

positive. See ya very soon

Yours Truly,
Izzy...
Ours Truly,
This Life

us5forever
Back to top Go down
http://www.meky-94.piczo.com

Message from Izzy
Page 1 of 1